Pinole's Report Wastewater Overflow

Report Wastewater Overflow

Sanitary Sewer Overflow

To report sewage leaking or overflowing from a manhole in the street, please call the Public Works Department during normal business hours, 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM, at (510) 724-9010.

After hours and on weekends, please call the Pinole Police Department's non-emergency phone number at (510) 724-1111.