Pinole's Streetlights and Graffiti

Streetlights and Graffiti


Please report non-working streetlights to the Public Works Department at (510) 724-9010 or email us at [email protected]. When you call or email, please provide us with the pole number and address of the property. We will open a work order request and fulfill it as soon as possible.

Many streetlights are owned by PG&E. When you call or email us, we can identify the pole by its number. You may report them to PG&E directly on their website: Be advised that it can take up to 4 weeks for PG&E to get the request into their schedule.


Please report any incidents of graffiti on public property to the Public Works Department at (510) 724-9010, or email: [email protected] or [email protected]. The City only removes Graffiti on public property. It is the property owner’s responsibility to remove graffiti from private property.